Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stripes with Zoya Aurora!

Short post today - I've been crazy busy, hence the recent dearth of posts (did I use "dearth" right? It's been a long-time goal to start using smarter-sounding words...so much for that!).

But today I've got Zoya Aurora over generic black creme in racing stripes! Yayy!




Sorry for the tipwear - I went through a day and a swim practice with these nails, and I'd say they held up better than I'd usually expect! Aurora isn't completely opaque in one coat, so I had to do really thick coats of her when I was painting over the tape I used.

Another bummer - Aurora is absolutely GORGEOUS in the sun, when all her holographic glitter sparkles every color of the rainbow...unfortunately, today was virtually the only day of this week that wasn't sunny!

How do you like the racing stripes look?

Stay happy!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I want Aurora so badly! but it's so expensive to try and get in the UK, like at least £10/$15 off ebay or the one Zoya uk supplier. So pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Aurora - that's such a bummer that Zoya isn't readily available in the UK! I don't know why they don't sell there themselves yet :(

      Delete