Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Thursday, March 28, 2013

nails inc. Haymarket...in Disguise!!

Well, hello there!!

As it's my Spring Break this week, I can imagine, you would imagine that I've had hours to dedicate to delightfully fancy nail art! Unfortunately, I've been incredibly busy (or have I? I'm not sure...it's one of those weeks where I feel like I'm always doing something but I haven't really done anything at all...trippy...) and I've really only had time to do my nails a couple times!

Anyway, I was just going to do some plain manicures, but then I filed my nails a hair too short and decided my nails didn't look like mine any more. So, of course, the natural reaction was to give it a full blown disguise. Here's what happened...




This is nails inc. Haymarket with...well, like I said, a disguise on the accent finger! Sorry the colors look a little off...my hands always look incredibly red with this kind of greenish-bluish-tealish-whateverish color!

How do you like the incognito look? 

Stay happy!

2 comments:

  1. I love it haha. You're kind of adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Hehe...not going to lie, I really liked looking down at my nails and seeing a mustache on them :P

      Delete