Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A SUPER Fun Time with Blue Tips...

So today was an altogether sad day...it was a Wednesday, I failed a math test, and it was cold after swim practice. But it's alright! I came home and realized that I had a couple pictures from my last mani sitting on my computer just WAITING to be blogged about, so here they are!


Blue tips in China Glaze Dorothy Who? and some extra sparkle from nails inc. Electric Lane holographic topcoat! Now, if you can't tell from the picture above, the day I did these nails was QUITE sunny. I'd just gotten over the flu (yuck...) and was a little too excited to be able to go outside...well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Holding a pine tree!
Holding another tree!
Holding my neighbor's flower!





Holding my other neighbor's flower!
Holding some berries that may or may not be poisonous!
Holding my dog! (He wouldn't stay still!)

So...yeah. That was my sugar rush for the day...

Stay happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment