Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring!

Yes! Even if it doesn't feel like it - even if it's pouring rain or cloudy out or, if you live in an extra-unfortunate place, snowing - today was the first day of Spring! To celebrate, I've done some pretty Spring-y nails...or at least I think they are. Take a look and be the judge yourself!






If you're curious, the colors I used were...

Zoya Yummy (blue), Zoya Purity (white), Zoya Ivanka (sparkly green...you can't really see her that much), Orly Green Apple (light green creme), some sketchy Sinful Colors yellow (sorry...I think I rubbed the name off awhile ago...), and Zoya Dominique (red)

Now, as I've made ferociously clear before, I'm quite frightened of doing nail art on my right hand...so I just stuck with some simple clouds there:



I could only manage one picture...you'd be surprised how hard it is to take a picture of your right hand with your left hand if you're right-handed! (Wows...you might have to read that sentence twice before it makes sense...)

Anyways, happy Spring! Here's to the warm, sunny days to come...




Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment