Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Edible Nails!?

As part of a partnership with a local dairy, If Nails Make You Happy has started to produce ice-cream flavored nail polishes! Below is the beta test of a mint chip flavored polish:


 Okay, you got me...they're definitely not edible. But this is a new polish that I'm working on for the If Nails Make You Happy polish line! How do we feel about it?


For some reason, these were the only pictures that came out anywhere near color-accurate. Even with a little bit of editing, the color's still a little off...I'd say in real life the polish is a little greener. Well, mintier looking. I don't know.

ETSY SHOP UPDATE: My Etsy store is currently experiencing some technical difficulties! Right now, the store's site is inaccessible - and I don't know why! As soon as the issues are resolved, though, you'll be the first to know!

Any guesses as to what else is coming in the INMYH Spring/Summer 2013 Collections?

Stay happy!

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely! I love the colour and flecks of glitter. I'm having a snoop of yours hop right now xx

    ReplyDelete