Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! (Dotting Tool-Crazy)

Hi! Hi! Hi! I might have gone into the Easter candy stash a little early, which is why this might be a little jumpy! (Hehe, jumpy...like a bunny!)

But anyways. My nails today were kind of all over the place too...I was thinking Easter eggs, and then I couldn't figure out how to do those exactly, so I tried to kind of pull it off...

Whatever. Here's what happened!!





Yeah...like I said, I was definitely all over the place here. I think since I realized that I know how to use a dotting tool, I decided that I have to go bonkers with my set of five different sizes. My index finger is particularly...I don't even know. And then as if the multitude of ill-placed dots wasn't enough, I felt the need to use a holographic glitter topcoat...

It's cool. At least now I have a full year to get actually good at dotting and using nail art brushes and such before I have to try to do Easter nails again...we'll see how the holidays in between go.

But...oh yeah! Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it. And everyone who doesn't! Because even if you don't celebrate it, doesn't mean you should have an awful day or anything. In other words, everyone just have an awesome day, okay?

Stay happy!

2 comments: