Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Monday, March 11, 2013

Psychedelic, dude...?

I won't lie and try to say I have any authority regarding what "psychedelic" entails - that was way before my time - but when I first took a step back and checked out the nails I'd just done, I must admit it was one of the first words that came to mind. Right after "trippy". 

Anyways, I'm not too sure what exactly makes my nails look so...interesting? But I had a blast doing them with an INCREDIBLY simple technique, which I'll include some time in a later post - I'll let you try to guess what I used for now! But here's the mani:



...or not too psychedelic. Whatever.

The colors I used were Zoya Jancyn and Zoya Wednesday...again, I'm going to leave the technique up to you to guess!

Additionally, I'd like your help now - if you read this blog regularly, you might have noticed some changes lately! First the theme change...then the picture sizes...then the watermark...then the picture sizes again...anyway,  I'd love to hear your feedback on anything I've done with the blog recently! 

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment