Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Everything's Better with Glitter!

Hey there!

So yesterday I mentioned that I wasn't feeling too hot...well, I'm still not in perfect condition, but I figured the least I could do was make sure my nails looked nice. Using Julep Joan (which was covered in yesterday's post) as my base color, I added a glitter gradient with e.l.f. Golden Goddess, a mini topper that I found at Target on clearance for $0.89 (no joke!).





Golden Goddess literally blows my mind. I can't believe how lucky I was to have found her...I've never seen another bottle when I've checked Target's clearance (which I do regularly now...don't judge me!). I don't know if you can see in the picture, but the gold hex glitters aren't just gold - they're holographic! Maybe sometime soon I'll do another mani using Golden Goddess to try to capture all of her awesomeness.

While writing this post, I realized that these nails look a lot more sophisticated - or elegant, maybe? - than a lot of my other manicures. I personally think I like doing bright, fun nail art over something more toned-down like this...what do you think? 

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment