Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer+Clouds+Too Much Free Time+Nail Polish = ?

Hey, guys! 

This was the first manicure I ever tried to do that wasn't just plain nail polish. I think it turned out alright, don't you?

Zoya Kristen with Nails Inc. Maida Vale

It was pretty easy (even if it took FOREVER...): base coat, 2 coats Kristen, 1 coat Maida Vale. All I did for Maida Vale (the sparkles) was start at the cuticle and go about halfway down my nail, keeping the end uneven.

Sorry there aren't any more pictures...and that my hands look as dry as the Sahara...

Hope these nails made you happy! They definitely made me...

No comments:

Post a Comment