Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Monday, August 20, 2012

nails inc. Brompton Place

I'm not particularly good at research, but I thought I'd try and get in practice for school (WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT STARTS IN ONE WEEK?!) today. I have for all of you today nails inc. Brompton Place, and knowing absolutely nothing about England like I do, I thought I'd try to find out something about this polish's namesake.

Brompton Place fun facts:
1. None.

Maybe all the fun facts were hiding from me, but all I gathered from a few minutes Google-surfing was that there are a couple apartments on sale in Brompton Place.

It's a good thing the nail polish is a lot more interesting.

nails inc. Brompton Place
Brompton Place is a pretty pink creme, halfway between Barbie-pink and pastel pink. I'd say it's a little closer to pastel. Because it's so light, Brompton Place isn't the summeriest of colors, but I like it anyway as a nice change from all the neons and glitters.




The Brompton Place formula was wonderful, as are the formulas of all the nails inc. polishes I've ever tried. It was somehow both thick and runny at the same time, but in a way that actually made the polish easier to spread around the way I wanted it. For now, I think I'll shelve it until spring.


Does anybody out there know anything fun about Brompton Place? Let me know!

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment