Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Monday, December 31, 2012

Tuxedo Nails!

Happy New Year's Eve! I spent awhile thinking about what kind of nails I'd do for today, and I came up with a really cute dotted manicure, but I was too scared to try doing a mega dot mani on my right hand. So here's what I have instead - tuxedo nails!




That's my left hand; after a few accidents, I wasn't brave enough to do the same on my right hand (everything was done freehand!), so I changed it up a little:


I have to admit...they turned out a lot better than I thought I would! 

How do you like the look? 

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment