Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Christmas Nails!

Joyeux noel! (That's French for "Merry Christmas". You're about to be overwhelmed by my cleverness right here...)

Today I have my French tip Christmas nails for you!













Understandably, that is a LOT of pictures. But I really liked my nails and I couldn't figure out which were the best...and I took a LOT of pictures in the first place because my nails are kind of ...um...yellow...and I was trying to see if I could find a way to hide the staining. As you may be able to tell, THAT didn't work.

I used Essie Hi Maintenance, Zoya Ivanka, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, and nails inc. Kensington Caviar topcoat (because it has a pinkish tint and helped with the yellow issue a little bit).

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment