Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Happy Christmas everyone - even if you don't celebrate it. I still hope today is rockin' awesome for you. I hope today is rockin' awesome for everyone, frankly.

Two different Christmas-themed nails today! I'm going to start with my right hand, because I think it's slightly less impressive. Having finally figured out the art of tape manicures, I decided to go a step further than just diagonals....with candy canes!
Christmas Candy Cane Nails




As you can probably guess, I'm right-handed, so this was my right hand done by my left...I was pretty pleased with how this turned out, considering I did it with my bad hand!

Now, my left hand mani...I'm in love with it. Without any further ado...reindeer nails!

Christmas Reindeer Nails





AREN'T THEY CUTE? The best part is that now I can't POSSIBLY be lonely on Christmas...I have five new friends on my nails!

Well, if candy canes and reindeer can't make you happy on Christmas, I don't know what will. Try to find  a happy place today. It should be hard to find a place that ISN'T a happy one...

Stay happy :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment