Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Julep Harper

I AM SO HAPPY THAT GLITTERS ARE THE THING TO DO FOR HOLIDAY NAILS.

Sorry. Too much excitement? I just am so, so, SO thrilled that its the general consensus that glitter is appropriate for Christmas and New Year's and all the other wintry holidays that are arriving right about now. In keeping with that spirit, Julep released a bunch of new glitters and for now, I have my favorite one for you: Harper.

Julep Harper






 This is two coats of Harper over a coat of Zoya Wednesday (Harper is, unfortunately, too sheer to stand alone). I might have gone a little overboard with pictures again...but I wanted to make sure I got all the aspects of the glitter and the color and all of Harper's beauty - Harper is SO pretty. I feel like I say this about a lot of polishes I use, but she looks like mermaid nails!

Harper had perfect formula but, as per the usual with glitters, needed a coat of Gelous and then one of Out the Door topcoat to smooth it out.

How are we liking the winter glitter trend? If you can't tell, I'm loving it!

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment