Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let It Snow!

...or let it not. There's always that one day of the year in this part of California when it snows for, like, a total of an hour and it's the highlight of everyone's entire month, but our weather's been so weird this week! (Which has really been killing my cuticles.)

Anyway, I thought I'd bring the snow here a little early! 

Zoya Natty (blue) and Purity (white)





Don't judge me for all the pictures. I couldn't decide which to use, and I couldn't get any that looked REALLY snowy... If it doesn't look like snow, you might need to turn your computer (or your head) sideways. Cool bonus trick, though: if you turn your head sideways the OTHER way, it doesn't look like falling snow any more - it looks like ocean spray! At least that's what I thought.

Any other ideas for snowy manicures? Let me know!

Stay happy! 

2 comments:

  1. Give yourself more credit, Nat. Those pictures look great!
    And the snowfall/ocean spray (lol) is a cute idea ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I was going to try something REALLY ambitious and do a thing that looked like a tree silhouette the "snow" way and a whale the other way...but then I looked up some pictures of whales and realized they don't seem to look like trees at all...

      Delete