Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Monday, December 31, 2012

Zoya Gwin

Right after Christmas, I was a little tired. Too scared to try out my dotting tools again...so I took a step back and went back to a happy place - orange.

Gwin is one of my favorite oranges ever (even if it's not neon). Check it out!





Isn't she pretty! In some lights, Gwin leans a lot more coral than orange, but she's mostly orange. She has a golden to almost-green duochromey effect going on, which you can see more in the bottle than on my nails in these pictures, but in real life you can definitely see the color shift.

My ONLY issue with Gwin is her formula - she's a little thin and runny and does need three coats for full opacity. But for an orange-obsessed nail freak like me, Gwin's color makes up for that.

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment