Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Sunday, September 30, 2012

NEON LOVE

I cannot contain the happiness that my nails today bring me.

If you don't yet know, I love orange. The color just makes me want to skip around singing about puppies and rainbows and butterflies.

Additionally, if you don't yet know, I love neon colors. Neons just make me want to run around screaming because that's how insanely wonderful I find them.

So, if you haven't yet figured it out yet, today's post is about a neon orange polish: Nina Orange Flame.

Nina Orange Flame

BAM! Orange Flame is so bright I want to die. Now, Orange Flame is a little sheer so I had to use a plain white creme underneath, but I've used Orange Flame before and it's equally bright without the white base.




I was so determined to fully capture the amazingness of this orange that I ran around everywhere in my house and on my street (yes...really) taking pictures to try to get the brightest picture possible.







Sooooo if we can please ignore the current ugly state of my hands and just marvel at the beautific color on my nails, that would be great.

Anyway, I was worried about this polish at first 'cause I'd never heard of the Nina brand before. She was a little streaky, but I find most neon polishes are streaky. One great thing about Orange Flame (and all neons, I guess) was how fast she dried...I could do my second coat immediately after I finished the first. (Pictures are of three coats.)

For someone obsessed with orange AND neon, this polish was a dream come true. What's your dream shade of nail polish? Is it too far past summer for neon nails? (No! Never!!)

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment