Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Zoya Song

Why, hello there!

I've got yet another Zoya blue today! It's Song from their Fall 2012 collection, Diva (the same one Zoya Elisa, my favorite red, comes from!).

Song is a dark royal blue (not quite navy, though) with this sparkly almost-metallic thing going on.

Zoya Song


I couldn't seem to get the sparkliness on camera, but believe me, it's there. Not full-on glitter sparkle status, but it's SO pretty. Not only is Song a beautiful color, but she has perfect formula - I almost could have gotten away with one coat if I'd been a little more careful.

If you're into blue, Song is perfect! Just be warned she's a little more challenging to remove than you'd expect - the particles of sparkliness (for lack of better word) like to hang on to the nails a little more than regular polish would. But other than that, Song was wonderful!

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment