Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pink Nails!

It's October! I'm so excited for this month...and it feels kind of sad to say that I'm excited for October because of all the nail possibilities! Orange (YES!) for Halloween, blue for bullying awareness (I'm not even joking...), orange (AGAIN!) for Fall, and pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

I feel like I should take the time to say something about breast cancer, because today's manicure is supposed to be in awareness of it, but honestly, I don't know anything about breast cancer other than it's a horrible thing that we should be working to end.

And so, because I really don't think I have a shot at actually curing cancer, I thought I'd at least show my support with my nails! (I'm really genuinely sorry if this seems offensive or insensitive to anyone.)




 I used a base of nails inc. Brompton Place, a super pretty light pink creme. The sparkles on top are nails inc. Marylebone (another place in London that does, indeed, exist, albeit have an incredibly strange name), one of their pastel 3D glitters that I'm absolutely in LOVE with.

Sorry the pictures are kind of blurry - I couldn't find my camera, but I couldn't WAIT to show off what is probably the nicest form of nail art I could ever pull off!

Stay happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment