Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Zoya Elisa

Does it mess anybody else up when the weather decides to play mind games? Well this week, it was really just trying to poop on me. And it succeeded. To the max. What am I even supposed to do with myself when I wake up and come to the conclusion that I hibernated through the rest of summer and all of fall and woken up in winter, and then halfway through the day discover that it's actually really hot out?

Paint my nails fall colors.

That's about all I could think of to do for sure, considering I didn't know how to dress myself or if it was too early in the school year to sleep in class or not...

So here's my first fall color this year: Zoya Elisa!

Elisa is a BEAUTIFUL red metallic from the new Zoya 2012 Diva Collection.

Zoya Elisa
Don't be deceived by how normal Elisa looks in the bottle. I'm warning you.


Seriously. She glows. At least a little tiny bit. Elisa is actually a little darker in real life (as a side note, WOW...look how pale it makes my hands look here...), but it was pretty hard to capture her...wonderfulness...in artificial lighting.










I tried. I really did. But alas, I couldn't get Elisa to look right on my camera. She's darker in real life than she's showing up here, and the metallic-ness is more prominent. 

Anyway, Elisa's formula is perfect. Literally. Almost opaque in one coat, perfect in two. And don't even get me started on how easy the formula was to work with...just the exact thickness that it needed to be.

If you can't tell, I LOVE Elisa. Let me know if you do too!

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment