Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Zoya Megan

Does it make you really excited when you find things that have your name? 'Cause I just get so pumped. I'm literally so excited to find another object in the universe named Natalie, because it just makes me feel super special...

Unfortunately, I don't have a nail polish named Natalie. I do, however, have one that stole my sister's name: Zoya Megan! (Except my sister spells it Meagan, with an extra A. In case you really wanted to know.)

Megan is from Zoya's "Feel" collection (Winter 2011-2012, I think) and is an almost white, purple-grey color. Or, because obviously I can't describe colors very well myself, "a full coverage, taupe gray cream", as stated by the Zoya website. I'd tell you how accurate that description of color was...if I knew what taupe was.

But anyway, you don't want to read about my vocabulary (or lack thereof). Here's Megan:

Zoya Megan



Even though not all of these pictures are the greatest, I picked them because they clearly show one of Megan's major color qualities: she changes colors like CRAZY. Sometimes she looks straight up gray, sometimes she's almost white, and then sometimes a little bit of purple sneaks in. It's confusing.

Whatever. Megan is a perfect winter color! She's a little bit streaky, so I'd say unless you're careful, you need three coats of her. And she might look a little funky with my skin tone...but, as I'm starting to notice, a LOT of things look funky with my skin tone. I like Megan anyways.

Are you ready for winter colors? Still enjoying the fall ones? Or are you like me - always stuck in summer nail polish mode?

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment