Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Friday, October 19, 2012

Zoya Phoebe

"Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you...smelly cat, smelly cat, it's not your fa-a-ault!"

That's what the name Phoebe will always remind me of (sorry if you're named Phoebe...but really, it's a great memory). Friends was just about done before I really got into TV, but, much like everyone else in the world, I eventually fell in love with the show anyways - particularly Phoebe's great singning.


I laugh a little too hard every time her background singers pop out of the dumpster...

And on that note, today I have Zoya Phoebe! Phoebe is the bright blue from their Mod Mattes collection from...spring awhile ago, I want to say. Yeah. I'm known for my ability to be really specific. Anyway, here she is:

Zoya Phoebe


She's a really pretty color, but I don't really go for the whole matte look. I need my nails to be shiny. NEED. So here's Phoebe with a coat of Poshe topcoat added:






Phoebe is SO PRETTY with topcoat! I was hoping you'd be able to see the slight shimmer in the third-to-last picture, but I'm not sure if it came out exactly the way I wanted.

How do you like Phoebe? Do you prefer the matte finish or the shiny finish?

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment