Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Saturday, October 27, 2012

nails inc. Whitehall

I LOVE MAGNETIC NAIL POLISH!

Considering this is at least my third post about magnetic nails, I thought I should make sure anyone who still didn't know that...knew.

Anyway, today's magical magnetic color is nails inc. Whitehall, a GORGEOUS teal! Here's Whitehall, before the magnetic effect:

nails inc. Whitehall, no magnet


The top picture is more color accurate...but isn't Whitehall super pretty even without the magnetic-ify-ing?! Now here's Whitehall after the magnet:

nails inc. Whitehall, magnetized


ISN'T IT COOL! Out of all the magnetics I've used, Whitehall is probably my favorite color. I don't think I've seen a brand with this exact teal, either (there's SO many silvers and purples and blues now...). It reminds me of peacocks! I don't know about you, but if I can get my nails to look like peacocks...I'm happy.

As per the usual with the nails inc. polishes, Whitehall had perfect formula and was perfectly opaque in the one coat that's shown above. The magnetic nail polishes have a wider brush than the regular nails inc. ones - I think it's to make fast application easier so that the magnet can be applied sooner - which I LOVE.

STILL on the fence about the whole magnetic nail thing? Or if you've already tried them out, have you found any more creative ways to use the magnetic nail polishes? Let me know!

Stay happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment