Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Julep Sasha

Hello there! 

Sorry the posts haven't been as frequent lately, but I've been SUPER busy - hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly soon! For now, though, I have some pics of Julep Sasha for you:




Sasha is a salmon-pink-coral...sometimes orange-peach....one of those color changers, if you know what I mean! Because of that, she was kind of a pain to photograph - but I tried my best! Sasha's REALLY similar to butter LONDON Trout Pout, so if you've got one, then I don't see the need to spend $14 on the other. The Julep formula is a lot better than butter LONDON's, though, at least in my opinion.

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment