Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm Going to College!!

Yes! It's true! And now it's official - today I submitted my SIR (that's the electronic form that you fill out to accept a college's offer of admission...I think) to the University of California, San Diego (which is actually, very misleadingly, in La Jolla)! Yay!

So, of course, I have UCSD nails to celebrate! (I actually did these a few weeks ago...but thought I should wait until it was official to post them...)




If we're wondering what on earth is on my thumb, that's a triton. 'Cause that's the UCSD mascot. So clever and creative, aren't I? I'm a Triton! Hehe...

If you can't guess, my new school colors are...yellow and blue! I used Zoya Pippa, Natty, and Purity for my UCSD mani, and they actually turned out looking more like the school colors than I thought they would!

So...yeah! That's my big news of the day. Go Tritons!!

And, of course...

Stay happy :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment