Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Monday, February 11, 2013

Cow Nails!

MOOOOOOOOOO!

I internally debated doing this entire post in cow,  but in the end I came to the conclusion that nobody really wanted to read a  bunch of "moo, moo moooo, mooooo, moo" (so, as you can probably tell, I stuck with English).

Anyways, that's what my nails are today! Cows!







Stuck with plain cow pattern on the right hand 'cause I didn't trust myself to put faces on without making them look really, really sad...and a bunch of people actually liked the patterned [easier] side better! Which do you like?

Stay happy!

2 comments:

  1. i love both of these nails, just patterned and with the cow faces :) i'm totally with you not wanting to attempt your right hand! sometimes i do and then it just looks like one big mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks so much! I'm happy to know I'm not alone in my fear of doing exciting art on my good hand's nails :P

      Delete