Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day - Big News!!

I'M GETTING MARRIED!

...just kidding. I saw myself type "Valentine's Day" and "big news" and I instantly associated those with huge massive adorable romantic gestures and proposals, 'cause I'm a hopeless romantic like that. Don't judge.

Anyways! My actual big news! I'm starting the If Nails Make You Happy NAIL POLISH LINE! Everything is still in development right now, but keep your eyes open for some preview swatches and updates about when the online shop will be live!

Here's a swatch of one of my first polishes, "Study Date", which comes from a collection including three other school-themed polishes. Yeah...school-themed. You wish you were this cool.




"Study Date" is a shimmery pink jelly with red square glitter, two sizes of white hex glitter, and translucent pink hearts! Felt pretty Valentine's Day-ish to me, yeah? Let me know what you think, and stay tuned for more!

Stay happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment