Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Focus on French: Glitter Gradients

Hello there!

Sorry it's been awhile - it's been one of those weeks where I can't seem to find time to do anything, yet I feel incredibly busy. Anyway, I'm back with part 2 of my fun with French tips: glitter gradients!

These might not actually count as French tips, but done right, I think they can have the same effect, if not an even nicer one. To go with the whole French theme, I started with a nude-ish base and used gold glitter on top.




This look is SUPER simple to get, and I think it comes off as pretty classy. But maybe that's just me. Anyway, I used Zoya Kennedy as my nude and e.l.f. Golden Goddess as my glitter. Here's Kennedy alone:



Glitter gradients - yes or no?

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment