Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sinful Colors Charge It Up (Magnetic!)

LOL.

Sorry. Never thought I'd ever dare begin a post with "lol"...but I didn't know the name of the polish I'm about to show you until I looked at the bottom of its bottle five seconds ago. And I laughed. Out loud. I mean..."Charge It Up"?

ANYWAYS! Sorry for the break - school really tried to poop on me last semester, and then one of my nails broke, which just served as a double excuse not to blog. But I'm back!

So today I've got for you Sinful Colors Charge It Up. Another magnetic! Yayyy!


SOOOO pretty, yeah? While Sinful Colors usually literally makes me feel like I'm committing some sort of sin against my nails and all the other nail polishes I own, their magnetics are to DIE for. They have a strong effect and unique colors and a great pattern....AND they're literally about the quarter of the price of most of the other, higher-end magnetic polishes.

Here's Charge It Up before the magnet effect is applied, one coat:


Look at that! Nice opaque steel blue in one coat....Yeah. I'm loving it.

Anyways, I PROMISE I won't take another break for awhile...unless my nails decide to cause one on their own. Let's hope they don't...

Stay happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment