Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Miss Me?

FEAR NOT! I'll be back soon! I know you've been anxiously awaiting my next post, probably dying at the edge of your seat, and I'm sorry to have been denying you the wonderful feeling that comes from reading about my nails. I had a little bit of a nail crisis...which is still growing out...but it's almost all resolved by now! Get ready for some exciting posts coming up. Hint #1: more magnetic colors. Hint #2: more glitter. Hint #3: more summer brights.

But for now...even if there's nothing new here to read...

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment