Well, hello there!

Why, hello there! Welcome to If Nails Make You Happy, a blog about my obsession with nail polish. I hope my posts make you happy...and if they don't, well, that's not my problem, is it?

Saturday, November 24, 2012

China Glaze Optical Illusion

...yes...I'm back!

While you were all eating Turkey (unless you don't celebrate Thanksgiving...then this is just kind of an awkward moment), my nails were busy recovering from a tragedy that befell them about a week ago! If you're not excited, I've got enough excitement about my nails being back in pretty shape to make up for both of us.

But you don't want to hear about that.

So instead of stories about my Thanksgiving and such, I have swatches of China Glaze's full-coverage glitter Optical Illusion for you!

China Glaze Optical Illusion


Optical Illusion was from a set of glitters that were supposed to be duochrome...apparently we're supposed to see purples and yellows in the mix somewhere, but I just don't get that duochrome feeling. Whatever. I still REALLY like glitters, and Optical Illusion fit the bill. It was perfectly opaque in two coats (yay!), but it had the gritty finish glitter always does (not yay). And it obviously needed foil removal, but that's alright...I've been hearing about a special basecoat that allows you to just PEEL OFF your glitter nail polish when you're done with it, which I think I simply MUST get my hands on soon.

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment